- 1 beaten egg to paint the empanadas
- 1 dozen YULI oven pies
- Salt to taste
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- ½ cup (70 g) of shaved and chopped green olives
- ¼ cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon (15 ml) white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon (2 g) fresh ground pepper
- ¾ teaspoon (2 g) of paprika
- 2 tablespoons (5 g) of paprika
- ½ kg of beef 2 chopped onions
- 100 g margarine
1. Melt the margarine in a pan and saute the chopped onions. Add the paprika, paprika, and salt and pepper to taste. Once cooked, reserve the onions.
2. In the same pan, cook the minced meat by knife and season with salt and pepper to taste, along with the vinegar and cumin. Cook for about 10 minutes over medium heat, until the meat has cooked. Add the onions to the meat preparation, and cook for another 5 to 7 minutes. Let cool for at least 30 minutes. It is important as it will be much easier to fill the empanadas.
3. Separate the empanada tops, and place a large spoonful of the meat in the middle. Add a few pieces of chopped egg, raisins and chopped olives. Soak the edge of the dough with your finger soaked in water to seal them well and that the filling does not leak during cooking. Fold the lid, the crescent formed. Seal the edges well with a fork. Paint them with beaten egg.
4. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (moderate). Place the empanadas in a roasting pan covered with butter paper. Bake the empanadas in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes, until the dough is golden brown.
You like this recipe. Share it!