- 1 package of pre-cooked Yuli dough
- 200 g canned natural tuna
- 300 ml tomato sauce
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 liter of milk
- 25 g of butter
- 25 g of flour
- 1/2 pinch of nutmeg
- olive oil
1) Boil the eggs in a pot. When they are ready let cool and peel. Then we chop the eggs very thin.
2) In a large bowl add the still, chopped hard-boiled eggs and 50ml of tomato sauce. We mix everything well. We salted and reserved the filling.
3) We make the béchamel sauce: In a pot we add the butter, when it is melted we add the flour and with the help of a rod whisk we stir without stopping for 2 minutes, until achieving a homogeneous paste. We add the milk little by little, without stopping to beat. Season and add a pinch of nutmeg powder. When it has a homogeneous consistency and has given the first boil, remove from heat.
4) Preheat the oven to 180º.
5) Add 3 tablespoons of bechamel to the tuna filling, stir.
6) We put a generous spoonful of tuna stuffing on each cannelloni dough. Roll up and put on a tray spread with tomato sauce.
7) We put the rest of the bechamel on the cannelloni, add the grated cheese.
8) We put in the oven to gratin at 180º for 5 minutes and that's it !!!
You like this recipe. Share it!