- 500 grams of yuli Mostacholes noodles
- 1 cup whipping cream or whole milk cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon of fresh or powdered garlic.
Boil plenty of salt water in a large pot.
Add the Yuli pasta and cook "al dente", approximately 10 minutes; drains
Place the cream and butter in a heavy saucepan over medium heat.
Heat until the butter melts, moving occasionally and making sure it doesn't boil.
Add the Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, pepper and garlic.
Mix the pasta with the Alfredo sauce and serve immediately.
You like this recipe. Share it!