- 1 Pack of YULI Mostacholes
- 1 Cup of milk cream
- 2 eggs
- 400gr grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 Cup of tomato sauce
- 1 Pinch of Sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 Pinch of Pepper.
1) First cook the pasta as usual and reserve it in a bowl. Apart, I beat the eggs with some cheese. Also heat the olive oil by adding the tomato sauce, salt, pepper and sugar to taste and let it cook until it is very hot.
2) On the other hand it warms the whipped cream. Then add the eggs and cheese. Reserve.
3) Enmanteca the source and put a layer of the pasta, place a little of the cream, a little of the tomato sauce and some of the grated mozzarella cheese. I kept interspersing the three layers until the fountain was filled. Finish with a thick layer of cheese.
4) Cover with aluminum foil and take it to the oven at 120º for 20 minutes, then remove the foil and let it cook for 10 more minutes to gratin the cheese.
5) Let warm and eat!
You like this recipe. Share it!