- 2 packages of Yuli empanadas for frying
- 500 g of fresh fillet mushrooms (can be champignones, portobello or shitake)
- 100 g of finely chopped cabbage
- 10 gr of fresh ginger
- 1 grated medium carrot
- 80 g chopped leek
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- A good handful of fresh cilantro (optional)
- Olive oil
- Salt to taste
Sauté the mushrooms with a little oil for a couple of minutes. Add the rest of chopped vegetables, ginger and cilantro -if you want to use- and saute one more minute. Let cool.
Place the vegetables in a bowl and sprinkle with the cornstarch. Mix well until homogeneous.
Assemble the empanaditas and fry them in sunflower oil at 180º until they brown.
Accompany with soy sauce.
You like this recipe. Share it!